FILL OUT THIS FORM NOW FOR 10% OFF!
Residential Pest Control Services
Ormond Beach, Palm Coast, Port Orange and the surrounding areas
Undesirable pests take refuge in the cleanest of homes. Tiger Termite & Pest Services provides a thorough pest control program using the latest materials. Our program is to target the resident’s specific needs. Our technicians are trained to inspect your home to pinpoint various hiding spots where insects may infest and reproduce. Pests search for areas providing moisture, food and a controlled environment. Insect reproduction accelerates quickly after the pests become established in your home.
Our Integrated Pest Management program includes:
- Thorough inspection of the crawl space, garage and perimeter around your home.
- Inspection of the interior of your home including the kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Application of a granule around the foundation of your home to minimize and prevent pests from entering.
- Application of baits in concealed areas of your home.
- Crack and crevice treatment using an odorless, residue free insecticide.
- Application of dust to attic, crawl space and wall voids as needed.
- Both interior and exterior treated on each visit.
- Removal of cobwebs that are accessible and within reach.
- Comprehensive report provided after each service indicating what was found, what was done and preventative tips.
- Appointments setup via telephone or email.
- Key service available.
- Same technician each service familiar with you, your home and situation.
- Your complete satisfaction guaranteed.
If you need residential pest control services in the Central Florida area, then CALL US @ 386-256-6880 or visit the contact page.
See What Our Customers are Saying
Cat in Ormond Beach
I wanted to tell you how happy I am with your “bug killing abilities”. Since we’ve used Tiger we have been bug free, entirely bug free. We’ve had two bug services before you and they were not nearly as through and as efficient as you guys. I also appreciate your courtesy, if someone is going to be around or inside my house I want to feel good about them. Thanks for a job well done.
"Fire ants usually swarm in late spring or early summer. The population of one ant colony averages 100,000 to 500,000 ants. They will sting and bite an intruder and should not be picked up."